Looking to improve your premises? You might be eligible for a Premises Improvement Grant from One Linlithgow. If you are interested in applying for a grant, the first step is to have a chat with one of our One Linlithgow team who can advise if you are eligible and what the process entails.
Grants are awarded at 50% of total costs up to a maximum grant of £500.
How to apply:
- Chat to one of our team to check you are eligible.
- Ensure your BID levies are up-to-date (if not, a grant will not be considered).
- If eligible and levies are up-to-date, obtain two official quotes for the work using local businesses when possible.*
- Ensure all consents and permissions including planning are obtained.
- Complete the application form and submit to the One Linlithgow team.
- Do not start improvements until the Grant has been approved.
- The One Linlithgow Board will consider your application.
- The One Linlithgow team will keep you updated during the grant approval form process and let you know if you are successful.
*The core aim of One Linlithgow is to support local business. For this reason, your quotations must come from local tradespeople/suppliers/service providers with an EH49 address. If a suitable business exists in Linlithgow, which you have not approached for a quotation, your application will likely be refused, unless there is a compelling reason that you must use a non-Linlithgow business.
If you would like help applying for a Premises Improvement Grant, our team will be happy to talk you through it.
The One Linlithgow Premises Improvement Grant is intended to complement West Lothian Council's external Shop-Front Improvement Grants.